A Space Just For You
As some of the largest apartment homes in Owings Mills, The Residences at Brookside Commons offer spacious 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments for any lifestyle. Perfect for families or couples, this apartment community allows you to live luxuriously while experiencing unmatched convenience and comfort. Featuring a variety of open floor plans, huge walk-in closets, personal patios and balconies, elevators, and covered parking, the apartments at Brookside Commons are ready for you to call home.
Features & Amenities
These Owings Mills apartments are equipped with everything you need to feel right at home. From elevators and covered parking to open floor plans with updated appliances, there is no shortage of community amenities at Brookside Commons.
- Reserved garage parking
- Elevator buildings with intercoms
- Pet-friendly buildings
- Grand clubhouse
- Swimming pool with sundeck
- Fitness center
- Aerobic room
- Business center
- Conference center
- Grand living area with fireplace
- Media room with large screen TV and billiards
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Available for private party rental
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Residential shuttle service
- Online service requests
- Professionally managed on site
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- The Shoppes at Brookside Commons featuring Artful Gourmet, Taj Palace, Dunkin Donuts and much more
- 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom luxury apartments
- Up to 2,151 square feet of space
- Balcony or patio
- Huge family room
- Elegant dining room
- Comfortable living room
- Gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets
- Huge walk-in closets
- Deluxe Whirlpool appliances
- Recessed lighting
- Upgraded flooring
- Gas ranges
- Space saver microwave
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Garbage disposal
- Large laundry room with extra storage
- Full size washer and dryer
- Gas fireplace in select floorplans
- Beautiful wooded views
- Pre-wired for high speed internet, cable, and multiple phone lines
Interactive Site Map
Looking for the perfect location within our community? Look no further! Use our user-friendly site map to find your dream home.
Availability & Floor Plans
OWINGS MILLS, MD
Located in the heart of Owings Mills, Maryland, Brookside Commons offers residents a unique combination of convenience, scenery, and entertainment. Enjoy popular dining, shopping, and recreation destinations right in the neighborhood, including Metro Centre at Owings Mills, AMC Owings Mills 17 Movie Theater and Foundry Row. Explore the neighboring Shoppes at Brookside Commons and visit local favorites like Artful Gourmet and Taj Palace. Major employers and educational institutions including T. Rowe Price and Stevenson University are right down the street. Plus, with easy access to I-795 and the Owings Mills Metro Station, get anywhere you want to go – including downtown Baltimore in just 15 minutes.
Preferred Employer Program
Is your company a David S. Brown preferred employer? If so, you may qualify for added move-in benefits. Major employers include Baltimore County, Stevenson University, T. Rowe Price and many more. Get familiar with David S. Brown’s Preferred Employer Program by clicking the link below.
I have been living here since 2010, and absolutely love it. The maintenance team is great and for the price you’re not going find a bigger apartment.
– Alan R.
I have lived at Brookside Commons for over two years and I wouldn’t consider moving anywhere else.
– Tim S.
If you’re looking for a beautiful and spacious place to call home, you have to try Brookside Commons. They are the largest apartments in area. I saw them all and nothing compares to the space!
– Samantha W.
You might also be interested in:
Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD